Saturday, September 17, 2005

Will be back soon!

I know I haven't been posting lately but we are trying to get moved to Alaska. We leave at the end of this month and are hurrying to get the house ready but I promise to post again soon. I'm sure I'll have more than enough to say about getting there...oh yeah, I'll be full of the comments. For now, I am a slacker and you know what they say about slackers..."Slackers give 100%, just not all at one time."

I had 12 e-mail messages the other day which to some of you may seem pathetic but I didn't realize I knew 12 people. Sorry I didn't answer any of them but my friend Shenan has a dial up modem plus AOL and considering that the average life span is 75 years my being 36 puts me almost halfway into it, I decided that I don't have the time to wait for page loading. I'd rather be looking for the remote that operates the T.V. that doesn't have cable...or flossing my teeth...or looking for that stupid cricket that's loose in the house (it probably left anyway since we don't have any furniture leaving it with no place to hide). Crickets are so noisy until you come at them with a fishing hook.

I gotta go for now so Shenan can have her phone back. Not that anyone but telemarketers call her anyway. (Just kidding Shenan)

This is a message to A.P. from back home...I'm so glad you got back in touch with me and please don't lose touch with me again!

3 Comments:

At 4:14 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gang of Martha Stewarts Gather for TV Show
Travel guides. Create free travel blogs, travel journals, and travelogues. Make sure to create one on your next trip.
Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a ##make money## site/blog. It pretty much covers ##children## and ##humanitarian## aid plus related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

 
At 4:14 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 4:15 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home