Monday, August 01, 2005

Trying to archive...and move to AK.


Anyone know how to archive these things? Me either.

HOLY CRAP I THINK I GOT IT!!!! Man I'll tell ya, I accomplish more things by accident than most people set goals for.

So, my time is drawing closer for my move to AK. I have to get boxes, call people, change the brakes on my truck, yadda, yadda, yadda. We leave October 1st or 14th, depending on when the house in AK is ready. It's a really nice house too, i.e. not base housing. It has a garage with rooms over it, a fireplace, a big master bedroom, a big porch on the front and a deck on the back. Our landlord said that he will give us the money to put in a jacuzzi if we'd like. Well, let me think. Yeah, I guess.

I have to get John's car ready for storage at a friends house since John's dad decided to be a jerk (HUGE jerk) and screw him over on storing the car. Sell it you say? I just spent money to paint it AND it is one of 281 made out of a total of 26,000 '75 T/A's made that year. No, not selling. My 13 year-old furniture is falling apart but the car is painted.

Well, I have to go for now. I'm taking the kids to lunch and then to swimming (30 minutes should elapse between the two :)).

Be back soon! Probably sooner than you'd like.

1 Comments:

At 4:31 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mom your site is funny and the picture is cool! I love you mom!!! Connor

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home